The Marist Brothers of the Schools have a mission. It is our sole apostolate to bring up children morally, spiritually, physically and intellectually. The admission forms are available and obtainable from centers in: Aba, Abuja, Ado Ekiti, Ankpa, Asaba, Enugu, Ejule, Gboko, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Nteje, Nsukka, Orlu, Owerri, Port Harcourt, Uturu, Yangoji, etc. For more information contact us at:
Marist Schools Management Board, Champagnat House, Iva Valley. P. O. Box 688 Enugu, Enugu State.
Every admission is by merit through entrance and interview examinations duly conducted by school authority.
The candidate for a C.K.C entrance examination shall satisfy the following requirements:
- Shall be between 9 and 13 years.
- Shall be currently in primary six or have finished primary six.
- Shall be medically fit and sound in mind.
- Once given admission the student shall finish at least one school session before withdrawal, no refund of money shall be made, in the event of withdrawal.
- Every parent is a member of the P.T.A
- By the fact of his admission, the is student is bound by the school rules and regulation.
- Students transferring from other schools may be admitted into JS I and II only through an entrance examination administered by the Dean of Studies. Such admissions are possible only in the first term.
- C.K.C does not admit transferring students into JS III, SS II and SSIII classes.
- On admission, students transferring from other schools shall submit relevant transfer documents to the school authority such as Transfer Certificate, Continuous Assessment Report, Academic Results and any other relevant document that may be required of him as the case may be.
- On admission of their wards, parents shall buy two copies of the Handbook; one copy for their ward and the other copy for their parents to keep at home for reference.
- Parents and their wards are to study carefully the C.K.C Handbook and undertake to adhere strictly to the school rules and regulations.